Improve Hospital Sustainability with NoviLens
NoviLens is a flexible and powerful tool that can be used to improve clinical, operational, and financial activities in a hospital organization. Download our whitepaper for several examples on how to employ NoviLens to Improve Hospital Sustainability. You will find that NoviLens can have a quick and powerful positive impact on your hospital organization due to the easy to use data collection, fusion, filtering, and modeling capabilities. NoviLens takes the pain out of collecting data from hospital systems and makes all your data work together to lead you to insights that improve top and mid-line performance.
Note that all use cases listed in the whitepaper and any others that you create are available with an active subscription to NoviLens – all for less than the annual cost of one data scientist.
Below are details on several case studies from our whitepaper.
Use NoviLens to analyze data collected data from your EMR system through our FHIR data interface. Fuse this data into one dataset to create dashboards to accomplish the following:
- Disambiguate between patients multiple EMR systems in a hospital network.
- Analyze your patient population to evaluate your care offerings.
- Select data to send to our ICD Code Finder workflow.
Watch the video for more details.
Hospital Marketplace Analytics
Use NoviLens to investigate how your hospital compares with other hospitals with regards to pricing, reimbursement rates, and quality using publicly available data from CMS and IRS.
With this dashboard configuration, you can:
- Compare reimbursement rates for known procedures for hospitals in your area.
- Compare charge rates by procedure for hospitals in your area.
- Compare readmission rates for procedures common two multiple hospitals in your area.
Watch the video to learn more.
Improve Hospital Revenue Cycle
- Improve Reimbursement submission accuracy
- Reduce missed codes
- Accelerate the reimbursement process
Watch the video to see how NoviLens can read an Electronic Medical Record (EMR), suggest ICD codes based on the EMR text and ICD descriptions, and enable the ICD Coder to quickly create an accurate set of ICD codes to submit to the payer.
Note that past code submissions can be used to train a machine learning model in NoviLens to classify a new submission as a potential denial. Identifying and addressing these submissions will improve the success rate of payer submissions.
Improve Clinical Efficiency
This video shows how to:
- Use EMR data to contact patients who are vulnerable to COVID-19
- Create a patient dashboard for a physician to visualize all data for a patient before an appointment
- View all patient data to correlate various diseases with various combinations of lab values
These are just examples of the power of NoviLens for clinical efficiency. With a subscription to NoviLens, you can implement these use cases and create your own.
Improve Patient Satisfaction
Use NoviLens to improve patient satisfaction and care by delivering information relevant to the patient’s condition. Watch the video to see how NoviSystems built a Rare Disease Information Portal to deliver information to answer questions that a Rare Disease patient and their caregivers may have.
Often patients and their families are under cognitive stress while processing the implications of their diagnosis. This portal uses Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning to give the Rare Disease Community a source of information that pulls together data from many sources and presents the findings in an easy to consume format.
Click below to see the NoviSystems powered Rare Disease information portal in action.